- Updated on: June 22, 2017
- Newest File: Mo' Shiz v1.84.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.8.9, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Mo’ Shiz Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds tons of new ores, blocks, tools, armor, crops, food, and much more. Basically what I plan on doing with the mod is to make it be able to be an all in one mod. New updates all the time. I still have a lot of ideas for this mod, so download it and test it out if you would like, if you have any issues, post below in a comment, and I’ll do my best to resolve it. ProfitOrange
Go to (Quick links)
Why Did I Make This Mod?
I created this mod to add new ores, blocks, fences, stairs, tools, armor, and much more. The reason behind this, was that I didn’t like having 100’s of mods on my server, causing it to crash/take hours to get into a working state. So I came up with a list of ores I would like to see in the game, and I brought them all together into one mod.
- Dev versions of the mod are labeled as such: v1.00.b.01. These are usually not released to the public unless I give them out to testers.
- The versions of the mod go up like: v1.01, v1.02, and so on.
- First Official Working Release: June 19th, 11:11AM 2013.
- Newest Minecraft 1.7 Version: v1.62.2.
- Newest Minecraft 1.8 Version: v1.68.
- Compatibility: Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.7.10
- Compatibility: Minecraft 1.8
What Does This Mod Add?
- 1.7 Release — 100% Done 1.8 Release — 77% Done
- As of v1.62.2 v1.71
- 38 Tool Sets – Done 38 Tool sets
- 34 Armor Sets – Done 34 Armor sets
- 36 Stairs – Done 14 Stairs
- 37 Fences – Done 34 Fences – Less because of minecrafts’ new fences.
- 39 New Ores – Done 39 Ores
- 40 New Foods – Done 40 Foods
- 4 New Shears – Done 4 Shears
- 7 New Crops – Done WIP
- 16 Stained Sand Blocks – Done WIP
- 16 Stained Wooden Planks – Done WIP
- 16 Stained Wooden Stairs – Done – NEW WIP
- 16 Stained Wooden Fences – Done – NEW WIP
- 16 Stained Wooden Slabs – Done – NEW WIP
- 16 Stained Stone – Done WIP
- 16 Stained Cobblestone – Done WIP
- 16 Stained Stone Bricks – Done WIP
- 16 Stained Bricks – Done WIP
- 8 New Fuels – Done 8 Fuels
- 3 types of ore/gem bread that gives potion effects when eaten 3 Gem Breads
- 3 New types of trees WIP
- 3 New planks WIP
- 3 New stairs that go with the new trees WIP
- New Iron furnace, still a bit buggy with the fire icon WIP
- 16 Stained cobblestone walls
My Goal For This Mod
My goal for this mod, is to make a mod that doesn’t feel too out of place in Minecraft, while adding in tons of new things and fixes that I thought Minecraft could benefit from. I plan on keeping textures for items as close to what they would have been if added to the Official game. I wanted to make a mod, just one mod that has the ability of many other mods combined, without having to worry so much about compatibility issues, as well as keeping the game running as smooth as possible. From personal experience, I know how tiresome getting a server to run with a bunch of mods, I have a fairly powerful gaming PC that I built myself, so I don’t have lag issues, although many people of whom I play modded survival Minecraft with have computers that can’t handle running Minecraft as well, much less with 40-50+ mods installed. So my job as a mod developer, is to make a fun, lag-free experience for all those who use this mod.
Mo’ Shiz will be continuously updated. This is an on going project. A big thanks to everyone that has supported and downloaded this mod. When I originally created this mod, all I was thinking about doing was making a mod that would bring together a bunch of different elements of other mods together into one simple mod. To get 60,000 downloads is something I never would have believed when I uploaded the first file here. I cannot believe it has been almost 2 years since I just randomly decided to make a mod at 3:30am in mid June. Again, a big thanks to everyone!
- 50% of gem blocks – the Soul Forest Mod
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mo’ Shiz Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by ProfitOrange, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.