Mo’ Creatures Mod
- Updated June 23, 2015
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: All
- License: All Rights Reserved
Mo’ Creatures 1.7.2 handles animate your Minecraft worlds by adding a lot of new things to the game, including animals, monsters and various creatures that can be classified between liabilities and hostile to our character.
This great variety of beings also allow us to take a big leap in terms of the variety of creatures, crafting and develop many new kinds of weapons, armor, tools and various useful objects.
By way of brief summary, I will say that when you install the mod, we will find bears, snakes, turtles, werewolves, ostriches, rats, fish, sharks, raccoons, ghosts, dolphins, butterflies, deer, lions, elephants, dragons, jellyfish, goats, birds, insects, and a large amount of various enemies.
How to install Mo’ Creatures Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.2 (specific version for this mod).
- Download CustomMobSpawner 1.7.2
- Download Mo ‘Creatures Mod 1.7.2
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the installer Forge.
- Paste the downloaded file “CustomMobSpawner within .minecraft / mods
- Paste the downloaded mod file into .minecraft / mods
- Lots of new things in your Minecraft worlds!
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!