- Updated on: January 2, 2017
- Newest File: Minecraft Minions
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.8.8, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Have you ever wanted to simply build in Minecraft without all the hastle of mining for materials? Well the Minions Mod might just be what you’re looking for.
This mod takes all the tediousness of mining for materials and ores so you have more time to build your world the way you want. It makes the game a little more fun than simply turning on creative mode. Essentially with this mod you acquire four minions to do the tasks you deem unworthy of your time.
Such as creating and stripping a mine:
Or razing a forest in minutes:
And when the job is finished they will either deliver their goods to you/a designated chest or you can right click them at any time to reap their spoils.
It’s simple to summon the minions. After you’ve attained enough XP to do four evil deeds, you’ll get the Master’s Staff. It will then allow you to summon up to four minions to do your bidding. It’s up to you whether you are a cruel or kind master.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Minions Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by AtomicStryker , all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.