- Updated on: February 3, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.1
- License: All Rights Reserved
Minions, based on the popular Lemmings games, is a game where you control your Minions in various ways to help them succeed through the level. Dig, mine, bash and climb your way to victory!
This map also features a level builder where you can build your own Minion levels and share with your friends.
If you like the map, please donate to your favorite charity to help those in need.
- Blocker: Blocks other Minions from passing, except Climbers.
- Miner: Digs diagonally – stops at obsidian and air blocks.
- Digger: Digs downward – stops at obsidian and air blocks.
- Builder: Builds up to 12 stair blocks.
- Basher: Digs horizontally – stops at obsidian and air blocks.
- Bomber: Destroys terrain and other Minions.
- Floater: Falls much more slowly than a normal Minion.
- Climber: Climbs blocks – stops at overhangs.
Required Server Properties:
- This map was created for Minecraft version 1.8.1 and will not work with earlier versions, and may not work with future versions.
- Make sure your Video Settings-Render Distance is at least 4 chunks.
- If you experience lag- In Video Settings: Turn Graphics to Fast, Smooth Lighting to Off, Clouds to Off, and Particles to Minimal.
This map was made in Minecraft 1.8.1 (PC/Mac), it’s important to play on the same Minecraft client version.