- Updated on: August 28, 2016
- Newest File: MineTweakerRecipeMaker-1.7.10-220.127.116.11.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
What it do?
- Easy to use GUI recipe editing! (Open the GUI with the command “/mtrm” or “/MineTweakerRecipeMaker”)
- Add or remove recipes.
- Supports ore dictionary!
- Auto-Reload scripts when saving.
How to install MineTweaker RecipeMaker Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MineTweaker RecipeMaker Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by DoubleDoorDevelopment, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.