MineMenu Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 – You’ve probably encountered a fair amount of key binding conflicts and have been overwhelmed with the hassles of finding which key best suits the mod functions, but with this fancy new radial menu you put the power of 10 keys…that’s right, 10, in to the comfort of only one. Even with the option to have sub-menus!
MineMenu supports key bindings, commands, and creative functions to make your life easier.
Feel free to use Passthrough Signs in any kind of modpack, as long as you link back to this page and don’t make any money of the modpack.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MineMenu Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by dmillerw, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
- MineMenu Mod 1.10.2 Download
- How To Install MineMenu Mod
- MineMenu Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install MineMenu Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10.2
- minecraft mods 1.10.2 download
- Minecraft MineMenu Mod 1.10.2
- Minecraft 1.10.2 MineMenu Mod