Minefactory Reloaded Mod
- Updated September 25, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Minefactory Reloaded Mod 1.7.10, 1.6.4 aims to automate a number of tasks that previously would be difficult, boring, or work-intensive. It also provides some additional support blocks and machines.
You need CoFHCore for 1.7+: CoFHCore
Changes for 2.8.1 from 2.8.0:
- Add all plastic armor
- Increase crafting result of single-use safarinets
- Conveyors conflict less when trying to move the same entity
- Allow placing upgrades into machines without opening them
- Add lock mode for DSU
- Laser Drill’s beam colors based on the focuses installed
- Add Full color-blind support
- Allow drinking from tanks with the straw
- Fisher can use fishing rods
- Add tooltip about stuffed/redstone status to idle bar
- Allow rednet/plastic pipes to be separated from each other
- Fix crashes related to fluids
- Fix projectiles losing data when saving
- Fix road boosting awkwardly
- Fix PRC saving directions in NESW instead of RLFB
- Fix plastic stack size issues with NEI
- Support both Forestry 3 and Forestry 4
- Fix chunk loaders not unloading chunks when moved
- Fix thaumcraft addon crashing game when failing
- Fix scaffold detecting attachment locations through other blocks
- Fix DSU tooltip not showing up
- Fix Laser Drill accepting ceramic dye in the GUI
- Disallow multiple sewers collecting from the same entity
- Fix tank formation & unloading issues
- Fix machines facing the wrong way when first loading into the world
- Fix harvesting of double-tall grasses
- Fix crashes when moving upgraded PRCs with circuits
- Fix some rednet state issues when rebuilding the network
- Fix enchanted books not being accepted into auto-disenchanter
How to install Minefactory Reloaded Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Minefactory Reloaded Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by skyboy026, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!