Minecraft Snapshot 14w10c
- Updated March 25, 2014
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: All
- License: All Rights Reserved
Update: A ‘c’ snapshot has been released to address various bugs and crashes.
- New Mob AI doesn’t take world limit/Void into account for pathing
- Cake’s Hitbox is Off
- Fences connects to Barrier block
- Block drops appear in wrong location or behind walls
- “Cross” and “Flower” Models Display Incorrectly
- “Slightly Damaged Anvil” Faces the wrong way in Inventory
- Exception on server start “Name and ID cannot both be blank” when started with online-mode=false
- Planted Nether Wart appears as purple and black checkerbox .
- Missing cauldron inner side
- Player data cleared after switching to 14w10b
- Cobblestone wall not stacking correctly / Missing Post / Floating Torch
- Pressure Plates use the “pressed down” graphic for their inventory icon
- Z-fighting in iron bars
- Fences partialy lose texture when connected to stonebrick
- Iron Bars are rendered wrong when connected
- Double Sandstone Slab texture broken
- Bad HitBoxes and Eyes positions.
- Model Warning Console Spam When Switching Resource Packs
- Cactus Rendered Too Bright
- Can’t model top and bottom half of doors separately
- Tile Entities in a CLONE … REPLACE FORCE region are replaced by barrier blocks on the second clone operation
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!