- Updated on: March 23, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Are you tired of high resolution texture packs that crash your computer and lag your Minecraft game? Are you sick of texture packs that almost make Minecraft real, don’t you just wish that Minecraft could be a game again?! Well that is now a possibility with the Cartoon Craft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2! This texture pack uses bold colors and high contrasts to add a cartoon-y aspect. Created by developer ‘Partisan Project’- this texture pack really is one to consider!
How to Install Minecraft Cartoon Texture Pack
In order to use HD texture packs properly (32× and higher) you will need to either patch your Minecraft using MCPatcher or using OptiFine. Optifine is preferred as it includes all of the features of MCPatcher, and greatly increases game speeds and graphics settings. MCPatcher tends to be updated on the same day as Minecraft updates, so use it instead if you are in a hurry.
- Download either MCPatcher or OptiFine. If you downloaded OptiFine, skip to step 3.
- For MCPatcher: Run the mcpatcher-X.X.X.jar file and proceed to click “patch.”
- For Optifine: Install OptiFine like any other mod – By opening minecraft.jar, and placing the .class files from Optifine’s zip file within.