- Updated on: April 10, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Given the little additions (only changes in skins ), this article shows the contents of the pre -release 1.7.6 . 1.7.7 is out and fixes some bugs.
In this version , all the players names will be converted to their unique identifier (UUID Universal Unique IDentifier) .
We also have some information about the name change :
- If a player changes his name, he will always be banned , with the same inventory, etc.
- It will be impossible to take an existing name ; it is not until the owner changes his name ( so be careful if you change your name , you may not be able to resume ) .
- The name change will be activated when Mojang find there enough players using 1.8, so that the servers have time to adapt.
- Mojang currently has no details on the restrictions of the name change and how it will happen. They want the name change is “easy and obtainable free ” ( removing the assumption of payment for name change ) , but do not want ” it is possible to change its name every 5 minutes.”
- The 1.7.7 version is incompatible with 1.7.5 and earlier versions , so you have the updater server 1.7.7.
- If you want a hug from Mojang because you are afraid of the name change, they will make you one.
And because it would be a shame to have a version with only the addition, Mojangounet has made some small other :
- Improvements Minecraft Realms , which is available in more and more countries (currently confined to Nordic countries : Canada , Iceland, Norway … )
- System changes skins
- Duplicate skins (eg , two players with the same skin ) must not be uploaded several times as they are downloaded from a URL
- Off- line server skins updates will be less frequent and have less impact
- No need to restart the client updater skins ; in the worst case , disconnect and reconnect will be enough to solve the problem.
- Some optimizations
- Lower default FOV
- Some bugs fixed
- When the block where a broken arrow was , the arrow still in his state of ” stuck in a box ” and when slipping on another block , turned it into the block it was before. It was used to make the bug arrows transforming bedrock TNT
- The / save -all had peaks lag on large maps
- Some crashes fixed
- The ” See Mojang ” in options broadcast (in the profile launcher ) button led to the old bug tracker
Unfortunately that’s all for this version. Expect , however, a rich snapshot additions tomorrow ! Dinnerbone has already unveiled an addition : the ability to move up and down the servers in the server list and a right arrow to play on this server. Note that it is already possible to do this with shift + up / down arrow .
Cross-platform server jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/1.7.7/minecraft_server.1.7.7.jar
Cross-platform server for windows (exe): https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/1.7.7/minecraft_server.1.7.7.exe