- Updated on: May 22, 2017
- Newest File: Minecoprocessors 1.11.2-1.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Increase the redstone possibilities and learn assembly programming at the same time with the Minecoprocessors Minecraft Mod! The Minecoprocessors Mod adds a redstone processor block that can be programed similar to a real microprocessor. The redstone processor block is styled to look and operate like the other redstone blocks in the game.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Minecoprocessors Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by ToroCraft, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.