- Updated June 23, 2015
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.6.4, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Minechem IV is a mod about chemistry and chemical industry. Originally maintained by LJDP and Rushmead, Minechem IV is maintained by pixlepix, With help from open source contributors, and is based off the work of the previous iterations Minechem II and Minechem III. Split apart materials into their most basic components, then mesh them all together into something new. The possibilities are immense!
All (In theory: Some mod items haven’t been added) ‘basic’ materials can be broken down into real-life molecules. In some cases, those molecules are made up of multiple elements, which can be broken down either further. They can then be re-arranged into other blocks and items.
Most of the mod is accomplished with three basic machines.
- Microscope This is an easy way to learn about chemicals. Place a block or item in the big slot. The decomposition and synthesis recipes will be shown. Place a chemist’s journal(Made with an empty book and a test tube) to store the recipes for later.
- Decomposer. Place empty test tubes and a complex chemical or item in the input slot.
- Chemical Synthesis machine This machine is used to turn chemicals into more complex chamicals or items. The interface works like an auto-crafting table. Place the recipe in the crafting grid. Place the items used in the inventory below the grid. Click the output that displays to get your chemicals. Test-tubes that are freed up will be returned to you.
Reactors are used to change one element into another. Reactors are huge multi-block structures, made with the help of the blueprint projector. Craft a blueprint, either fission or fusion. Craft a blueprint projector. Place titanium plating and/or fusion containment wall where the projector tells you to. You get a reactor. Simple!
- Fission Reactor The cheaper of the two reactors. This splits an element into two elements of half the atomic number, using up one test tube of uranium in the process. Place the element in the top slot, and the tube of uranium in the side slot.
- Fusion Reactor A much larger and more expensive reactor. This fuses two elements together into a heavier one. Place a nether star in the top slot. It will be converted into a fusion star, with a large amount of charges. Place the lighter elements in the outer two slots.
How to install:
Step 1: You need to do is have Minecraft installed on your PC and make sure you have already install Minecraft Forge
Step 2. Go to website Minecraft mods 1.7.10 then download MineChem Mod 1.7.10
Step 3. Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%\.minecraft\ and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
Step 4. Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
I hope this article helped you with your problems on how to install Minecraft mods.
Thank you for reading and have fun.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!