Have you ever wanted the world of technology and magic combined? Well ,explore Mine-Tech, a mod that adds in many features. This mod adds in 2 sets of new tools and armor. 2 custom generated ores. It also adds in 3 scepters. The first two are the Fire Scepter and the Ice Scepter. Together, these can be combined to make the Magical Scepter. The Magical Scepter consumes Magical Ammo and when you use it, it shoots out balls that explode on impact. The Spectral toolset is a bit better than Diamond. That is the same with the Spectral Armor. An upgrade from the Spectral toolset is the Plated Spectral Tool Set. The Spectral Mega tool can mine any block. Stepping on the healing machine gives you regeneration. There is also a custom furnace and a custom crafting table.
Mine-Tech Mod 1.7.10 adds in custom armor, tools and weapons. It’s theme is combining the world of tech and the world of magic to enhance the experience of the player. It also adds in 3 scepters, one of which can shoot an exploding ball. This website is a subsitute for the old wiki and adds in a new bug tracker!
The first thing to start off is to go mining (once you’ve gotten basic resources) and try to find Spectral Ore (Looks like Lapis but a different texture) and Plated Ore (A yellow spotted ore). These are some key components that are needed in lots recipes in the mod. Also, try right clicking he Magical Scepter in Creative.
How to install Mine-Tech Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mine-Tech Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Krishna_US, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.