As for now Mike Dongles Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9 adds very little to the game, but everything it adds is configurable.
- Ability to right click to harvest crops
- Crop Dongles
- Watering Dongle
- Starting Inventory
The ability to right click to harvest crops is enabled by default. This function means that you get the drops from the crop, and the crop remains planted and it’s set back to age 0. It works on all Vanilla crops and should also work on any modded crop that extends the BlockCrops from Minecraft and fully grown age is 7 (Some mods may work different, waiting on Issues report to work around and fix them if possible)
Crop Dongles are also enabled by default. They are “dongles” that allows you to right click on crops to harvest them (Yes I know you can do this with empty hand) but, it has an extra. Crop Dongles can be crafted from Sticks, Stone, Iron, Gold and Diamond. The better the tool, the higher chances for extra crops you have. (Chances will be a config option on next updates)
Starting Inventory is what it sounds like, it let you config a list of Items/Block that a player will start in the world with.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mike Dongles Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by MrAmericanMike, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
- Mike Dongles Mod 1.10.2 Download
- How To Install Mike Dongles Mod
- Mike Dongles Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Mike Dongles Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10.2
- minecraft mods 1.10.2 download
- Minecraft Mike Dongles Mod 1.10.2
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mike Dongles Mod