- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Mexican Mod can make you feel like you are lost in Mexico with its newly-installed foods, items and tools that related to the culture of Mexico.
Screenshots and Recipes:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.8 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.8.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- There is a whole rake of them, you can basically OP the crap out of the mod or disable it all.