- Updated on: April 3, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
MetalTxus’ Uncertainty is a minimalistic texture pack for those who dislike complex and overwhelming texture packs. It has been designed to be beautiful yet simple. Any computer should be able to handle it at full speed and let the player enjoy its beauty. I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed developing it.
Feedback would be higly appreciated and any kind of suggestion is welcomed. If there is something looking kind of weird or some texture you would like changed you can tell me. I will check your suggestion and try to improve the texture if I share your opinion.
How to install MetalTxus’ Uncertainty Texture Pack 1.7.4
- Go to the Windows Start menu and go to Run or Windows Key + R
- Type this in the search bar% appdata% then go to the folder. Minecraft.
- It only remains for you to move your archive in the folder “resourcespacks” and activate the game by going to “Options” then “Resources Packs“.