- Updated on: June 16, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Metallurgy is a mod to expand Minecraft’s tech tree with adding over 50 new materials, plus machines, armoury and tools.
Go to (Quick links)
As this is the forth installment maintained by Team Metallurgy, you can check the older post for Metallurgy 3 and older version.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge