Metal Golems Addon Mod
- Updated June 13, 2016
- Extra Golems Metal Addon 1.12
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Metal Golems Addon Mod 1.7.10 is an add-on to Extra Golems. Using metal blocks from popular tech mods, you can now build golems to help you fend off monsters! All look unique and have their own health, speed, and attack capabilities.
Metal Golems Addon adds the following golems to the Minecraft universe:
TF = Thermal Foundation; IE = Immersive Engineering; IC2 = IndustrialCraft 2; TC = Tinkers’ Construct
- Aluminum Golem (40 health, 5 attack, right click to change texture) – TF, IE, TC
- Bronze Golem (115 health, 7.5 attack, right click to change texture) – TF, IC2, IE, TC
- Constantan Golem (110 health, 7 attack) – IE
- Copper Golem (70 health, 7 attack, right click to change texture) – TC, IE, IC2, TF
- Electrum Golem (50 health, 7 attack, very fast) – TF, IE
- Enderium Golem (95 health, 9 attack, teleports) – TF
- Ferrous (Nickel) Golem (150 health, 7.5 attack) – TF, IE
- Insulated Glass Golem (5 attack, 45 health) – IE
- Invar Golem (125 health, 7.5 attack) – TF
- Lead Golem (100 health, 8 attack, knockback resistance, right click to change texture) – TF, IC2
- Lumium Golem (80 health, 7 attack, lights up nearby area) – TF
- Mithril (Mana-Infused) Golem (185 health, 12 attack) – TF
- Platinum (Shiny) Golem (210 health, 15 attack) – TF
- Refined Iron Golem (125 health, 7.5 attack) – IC2
- Reinforced Glass Golem (65 health, 8.5 attack, damage resistant) – IC2
- Reinforced Stone Golem (125 health, 6.5 attack, damage resistant) – IC2
- Signalum Golem (110 health, 7 attack, lights up nearby area) – TF
- Silver Golem (45 health, 6 attack) – TF
- Steel Golem (165 health, 8.5 attack, right click to change texture) – TC, IE
- Tin Golem (30 health, 6.5 attack) – TF, IC2, TC
- Wire Coil Golem (14 health, 2.0 attack, emits redstone signal, click to toggle) – IE
- Uranium Golem (110 health, 5.5 attack, poisons creatures) – IC2
- Toggle which golems can be built in-game
- Toggle special abilities of the following golems:
- Enderium Golem
- Wire Coil Golem
- Uranium Golem
- Tweak the special abilities of the following golems:
- Wire Coil Golem: adjust redstone output levels (min, medium, and max)
- Forge for 1.7.10 (built and tested with version 10.13.4.1558)
- Extra Golems Mod
(Note: none of these are strictly required; this mod runs fine without any or all of them)
- Thermal Foundation
- Industrial Craft 2
- Immersive Engineering
- For better Tinkers’ Construct support, try Tinkers’ Golems Addon
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Metal Golems Addon Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by sky_01, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!