- Updated on: February 26, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Rummaging on forums, I came across a textures pack that struck my ward and I felt compelled to share you. It is a creation of Merin, his work is eponymous (pack called Merin, for those who did not understand). Available in 8x, 16x and 32x, it will bring Minecraft beautiful upgrades! Incidentally, it is noted that the rendering is superb 8x knowing that opportunities are lower!
Note : Pour l’instant, seule la version 16x est à jour. L’article sera mis à jour quand les autres versions seront publiées.
How to install Merin Resource Pack 1.7.4
- Start patch Minecraft with MCPatcher or Optifine. Click here to download MCPatcher (Optifine is not yet available)
- Now go to the Windows Start menu and go to Run or Windows Key + R.
- Mac / Linux and other, run the launcher Mincher, click edit profile and look in the game directory box. The “path” to your minecraft folder indicated therein.
- Type this in the search bar% appdata% then go to the folder. Minecraft.
- It only remains for you to move your archive in the folder “resourcespacks” and activate the game by going to “Options” then “Resources Packs“.