Menu Mobs Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9 is gimmick mod for Minecraft that renders the current player and a random mob on the in-game menus.
- Updated on: February 2, 2017
- Newest File: MenuMobs-1.11-1.17.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4, 1.10.2, 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Menu Mobs Mod is gimmick mod for Minecraft that renders the current player and a random mob on the in-game menus.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Menu Mobs Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by superbas11, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.