- Updated on: June 3, 2017
- Newest File: Meltery-1.0.1-1.11.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Meltery –
A simple block that allows melting materials into the Tinker’s Construct fluids without the need for a Smeltery, but does not allow Ore doubling or Alloying, giving a means to progression in modpacks.
How it works:
The Meltery is a simple block that does not have a GUI, instead is it entirely player or world interactions
The block has one internal slot for 64 items and a tank which can hold 10 ingots worth (1440 millibuckets).
Fuel: To fuel the Meltery it must be above a lava block, flowing or source and will be passively used to heat up the block.
Melting: Once fueled and a valid item is inserted, the Meltery will light up and slowly heat up to the require recipe temperature,
when the temperature is reached it will make a noise indicating that the fluid was added to the tank or will sizzle to indicate that the tank is full and will continue to sizzle until it can continue the recipe.
Inserting: To insert items into the meltery, simply right click with the item or insert via item transportation such as a hopper.
Extracting Items: Items can be removed by simply shift-right clicking with an empty-hand (or the same item which is being extracted).
Extracting Fluid: Any fluid pipe, including the Tic Faucet, can extract from the Meltery to be used else where.
Meltery comes default with compat for the following
JEI – Has a recipe handler to show all melting recipes
Minetweaker – Has a handler for adding or removing melting recipes like so
meltery.Meltery.addMelting(ILiquidStack output, IIngredient input, int temp)
Thanks to Gil for the idea and the textures
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Meltery Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by primetoxinz, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.