- Updated on: June 2, 2017
- Newest File: MekanismTools-1.7.10-220.127.116.111.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10,1.11.2,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Mekanism is an independent tech mod that brings low, mid, and high tier machinery to Minecraft. The mod doesn’t have an actual goal, and you’ll understand this when you see all the random content Mekanism contains, from jetpacks to balloons. However, I can assure you that you’ll notice all the content blend together as you get to know the mod better!
By the time you’ve been using Mekanism for a while, you’ll have a near-indestructible suit of Obsidian Armor, be obtaining four ingots for each ore you mine, have the ability to fly wherever you want with the hydrogen-powered jetpacks, and have a cute robotic friend following you around while you mine. 🙂
Documentation can be found on Mekanism’s official wiki. It’s still a work in progress, so please, please contribute if you can!
Source Code is available on GitHub!
Support Mekanism using Patreon (or PayPal below)!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mekanism Tools Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by aidancbrady, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.