Medieval Texture Pack
- Updated January 29, 2015
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.6, 1.7, 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
1. Type in your windows search menu %appdata%
2. Then Click Roaming
3. Then Click .minecraft
4. Find the “resourcepacks” folder and open it
5. Extract the winrar
6. drag the resource pack into the “resourcepacks” folder
7. Restart Minecraft
8. Go to Options -> Resource Packs -> Select the texture pack
9. Then Click Done
- Following updates have been completed
- Added Zombie Textures
- Fixed item texture bugs
- Updated to 1.7.2- 1.7.4
- Bug fixes
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!