- Updated July 1, 2016
- MCrafterzz Mod V. 3.7.0 (1.9.4/1.10/1.10.2)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9.3,1.9.2, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
MCrafterzz Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9.3,1.9.2, 1.8.9 a bunch of stuff listed below, ores, tools, buttons and more! Recipes are at the end of the page. Enjoy!
!: Use the latest version and use 1.9!
I’m not good at making textures so if you have any textures you wan’t to share then I would appreciate it very much
Amethyst, copper and tin ore. Amethyst, bronze, copper and tin block
All tools, and armours are crafted normaly
Bows are crafted with a normal bow and a stone, iron ingot, gold ingot, diamond, copper ingot, bronze ingot or amethyst
Coppar, Bronze and Diamond multitool are crafted shapless from a axe, a pickaxe, a sword and a shovel
OP Multitool is crafted with 5 amethyst block in a cross shape and 4 amethyst multitools in the corners. In the middle there should be a nether star
Shields are crafted from 7 stone/iron ingots/gold ingots/diamonds/copper ingots/bronze ingots or amethysts
All pressure plates, buttons, trap doors and bars are crafted normally
Gold button is crafted from a gold nugget
Bronze is crafted shapeless from 3 coppar ingots and a tin ingot
White colour blocks are crafted shapeless from 2 iron ingots and 2 tin ingots. You get 4 of them
Glowing colour blocks are crafted shapeless from a white colour block and a glowstone
Colour blocks and glowing colour blocks are dyed by crafting them with a dye.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MCrafterzz Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by WillMacViking, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!