- Updated on: September 25, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
MCPatcher HD Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.6.4 is developed in java that allows minecraft players to efficiently and easily install or patch mods, texture packs and even terrain to enhance minecraft gameplay. It also allows noobs and& less advanced minded players to install or use a mod/texture pack with ease without any difficulties. Often high resolution texturepacks will require the use of a foreign program, almost every time mcpatcher will be mentioned. Texture packs often also implement animations or features of their own that will only work if patched, without a patcher on a texturepack similar to the one mentioned earlier; blocks, items and textures such as water, lava, fire and torches may be affected to the extent of not showing up at all and in turn, ruining the mood of the game.
- Custom item textures!
- Better Glass! More transparency options for glass textures.
- Better Skies. Add your own textures to the day and night skies. Many options for fading and blending.
- Connected Textures.
- Custom Colors mod. Texture pack authors can now customize many colors in the game including swamps, lighting, and more. See Misa’s texture pack for examples.
- Balthichou’s RandomMobs mod.
- Extended animation, mipmapping, and font support.
- Ability to load other mods like ModLoader. See “Installing other Mods” for details.
- Ability to save and load mod profiles and switch between them easily. Also organize your mods by the Minecraft version they go with.
How to install:
- Download MCPatcher HD at the link below.
- Open the MCPatcher
- Then click ‘Patch’ button, you don’t have to select any texture packs yet.
- Start Minecraft.
- Click Mods and Texture (Resource) Packs.
- Click open Texture (Resource) Packs folder (C:UsersYOURUSERNAMEAppDataRoaming.minecraftresourcepacks).
- Copy all your Texture (Resource) Packs into that.
- Enjoy the game!
MCPatcher HD Fix Mod 1.8.9/1.8/1.7.10/1.6.4 (For window)
MCPatcher HD Fix Mod 1.8.9/1.8/1.7.10/1.6.4 (For Max OS and Linux)