- Updated on: November 29, 2016
- Newest File: mdecore-1.10.2-1.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
MattDahEpic Core Mod common code for all MattDahEpic mods. Adds a bunch of useful commands too!
To use this mod you must agree to the EULA. It simply covers me for the version tracker and any modifications made to the jar by you.
Commands as of version 1.8.9-1.1.1:
- /mde enderchest Views the enderchest of a player
- /mde invsee Views the inventory of a player
- /mde killall Kills all entities of the specified name or all hostile if none specified
- /mde pos Prints out the coordinates and dimension of the specified player
- /mde pregen Pregenerates chunks
- /mde regen Regenerates the chunk the user is in
- /mde tickrate Slows or speeds up time
- /mde tps Shows the ticks per second of the world
- /mde tpx Cross dimensional teleportation
- /mde version Shows all loaded MattDahEpic mods
- /mde help Shows a condensed and updated version of this list
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MattDahEpic Core Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by MattDahEpic, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.