- Updated on: January 28, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.5.2, 1.6.4, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Matmos recreates the ambience in your Minecraft. Whenever you play on any server or single player modes, depending on your environment generates natural noises. The noise of birds in the forest, near the rumbling lava lake or wind on a hilltop, it will fill all the eternal silence of Minecraft.
Matmos created by Hurricaaane.
Internal changes for expansion makers
- The underlying MAtmos Engine has been re-worked to cope with the new Minecraft block format.
- MAtmos Expansions are now using a new expansion format with .json files. A converter has been made, but is not available in this version.
- MAtmos Designer is embedded by default with the game and can be launched by going into Advanced Options, and enabling Developer Mode.
- Added an in-game live sheet inspector, called OSD (On-Screen-Display). Requires Developer Mode.
- Added an in-game live expansion machine state inspector, called OSD (On-Screen-Display). Requires Developer Mode.
Changes for users
- Expansions are now packed within Resource Packs.
- Replaced the default expansions with a set of new ones: Air and Breeze.
- Air are remnants of the older expansions.
- Breeze will be updated over time. It is recommended to download the full version of MAtmos on every update.
- Fixed critical performance issues regarding fast travel or teleportation.
- All sheets have been replaced.
- Delta sheets are available by appending the string _delta after the sheet name.
- Thunder works again.
Download and Enjoy: