- Updated December 2, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod adds more than 100 foods into the game, including crops and new furnaces!
– 261 items
– 23 blocks: including 6 furnaces, 1 milk barrel, 1 butter churn and 10 pizzas
– 11 new crops
– 3 new trees.
To begin with culturing most of the fruit/vegetables, you need to break the world-generated bushes.
This will give you the fruit/vegetable Or the seeds of the fruit/vegetable (Depends which bush you break).
Now you can use the seeds to plant it on farmland and grow your crop.
(If you have the fruit/vegetable, you just put it in the crafting table to turn it into seeds)
To get full information about the masterchef mod (and crafting recipes), you can also install the Not Enough Items mod for a list of recipes.
Go to (Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!