- Updated on: January 28, 2016
- Newest File: majoramod v1.2.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Maskcraft Mod adds all of the masks from Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask. Most are for your cosmetic enjoyment, but others give you effects.
Wearing these masks will the give the following effects:
- Zora’s Mask – water breathing
- Stone Mask – invisibility (Note: mobs will still attack you)
- Great Fairy Mask – regeneration
- Bunny Hood – movement speed
- All Night Mask – Night vision
- Don Gero Mask – jump boost
- Giant’s Mask – strength
- Goron Mask – fire resistance
- Fierce Deity Mask – strength, resistance, mining speed, and movement speed
- Mask of Truth – right click on Gossip Stones to get bottled fairy
Having Masks in your inventory will give you creative flight. (Just don’t lose it, or you will meet with a terrible fate for fall damage).
- Moon Tear – used to craft Majora’s Mask
- Double Helix Sword – has +12 attack damage
- Boss Remains – used to craft Fierce Deity Mask
- Bottled Fairy – right click to heal completely (will be used automatically if your health is less than 2 hearts)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Maskcraft Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by damagicgeek, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.