- Updated on: March 23, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Relly like mario NOT A MOD is good and are own texture pack for 1.5.2.
Perfectly Good for a use………………………………..AND AWESOME MARIO TEXTURE PACK!
Mario Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2 version and support 32×32 resolution
How to Install Mario Texture Pack
- Download and install MCPatcher or Optifine to allow HD textures and other custom options.
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder
- Find the folder called resourcepacks inside
- Place the entire file of ? Luigi’s Mansion Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.5 inside
- Run minecraft after you place the folder into the resourcepacks folder
- While in the game you can choose the Luigi’s Mansion Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.5 and you are ready to play.