What is Mariculture?
Mariculture’s main focus is the Aquatic Environment. It adds terrain generation to the oceans, with things like coral and kelp, to improve the visuals of the underwater world. The mod also expands upon the vanilla fishing system, adding various types of rods and loot you can catch with them, while requiring you to use bait in order to operate these new fishing rods. As well as this, Mariculture introduces fish breeding, which can be a handy way to get your hand on various resources, slowly but surely. There is also jewelry that you can enchant made from pearls, as well as various new objects, that will help with exploring under and above water. Mariculture also adds various machines, that use or create Redstone Flux, with a focus on water related things to power them, or function.
As of latest versions, Mariculture requires Enchiridion
- Expanded Fishing
- Fish Breeding
- Automatic Fishing
- Kelp Forests & Coral Reefs
- Water Turbines & Gas Turbines
- Diving & Scuba Gear
- Custom Painted Blocks allowing for one way mirrors
- Magical Jewelry
- Better Boat
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mariculture Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by joshiejack, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.