- Updated on: January 11, 2017
- Newest File: Mantle-1.10.2-1.1.4.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Mantle Mod contains shared code for Forge mods and is used by the Slime Knights. It is used to store common code, to minimize redundant development for their mods. This mod contains inventory and descriptive book common code for the mods to share. It is required for Tinkers’ Construct and Mechworks to launch in Minecraft
Compile from Source
Note: Git MUST be installed and in the system path to use our scripts.
- setup: Run [gradle]in the repository root:
gradlew[.bat] [setupDevWorkspace|setupDecompWorkspace] [eclipse|idea]
- build: Run [gradle]in the repository root: `gradlew[.bat] build’
- if obscure gradle issues are found try running ?gradlew clean’ or/and ?gradlew cleanCache’
Please include the following:
- Minecraft version
- Mantle version
- Forge version/build
- Versions of any mods potentially related to the issue
- Any relevant screenshots are greatly appreciated.
- For crashes:
- Steps to reproduce
- ForgeModLoader-client-0.log (the FML log) from the root folder of the client
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mantle Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by mDiyo, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.