- Updated on: June 27, 2016
- Newest File: Malleable-1.10-1.0.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10,1.9.4,1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Malleable Mod 1.10,1.9.4,1.9 is a minecraft mod that rebalances the metals in the game.
You can find out about all the features here: https://github.com/hea3ven/Malleable.
This is a list of the changes this mod makes to vanilla minecraft:
- Ores can’t be smelted in the furnace, instead there’s a new Metal Furnace for it.
- Ores give 3 nuggets when smelted.
- The metal furnace can only be powered with coal.
- Tools and armor have a lot more durability.
- The diamond tools and armor are disabled.
- There’s 4 new ore types and 4 alloys.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Malleable Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Hea3veN, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.