- Updated June 27, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10,1.9.4,1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Malleable Mod 1.10,1.9.4,1.9 is a minecraft mod that rebalances the metals in the game.
You can find out about all the features here: https://github.com/hea3ven/Malleable.
This is a list of the changes this mod makes to vanilla minecraft:
- Ores can’t be smelted in the furnace, instead there’s a new Metal Furnace for it.
- Ores give 3 nuggets when smelted.
- The metal furnace can only be powered with coal.
- Tools and armor have a lot more durability.
- The diamond tools and armor are disabled.
- There’s 4 new ore types and 4 alloys.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Malleable Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Hea3veN, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!