- Updated November 28, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
MalisisSwitches Mod is a simple but useful mod that adds to your Minecraft world MalisisSwitches, which is a wireless redstone switches.
Green dust that comes from redstone with a bit of emerald. Makes the redstone wireless.
A simple switch that can control the redstone current from a distance.
A tool that can link a Switch with the blocks it’s supposed to control. First right click the switch with the PowerLinker, then right click blocks you want the redstone current to be applied to. You can unlink locations by sneak-right clicking previously linked blocks. The tool also allows the weilder to see the links between the switches and the blocks.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MalisisSwitches Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Ordinastie, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!