- Updated on: August 6, 2017
- Newest File: malisisadvert-1.12-6.0.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
The purpose of this mod is to allow server owners to have an advertisment system inside Minecraft world. MalisisAdvert Mod allows admins to add advertisement banners in Minecraft. It comes with a single (non craftable) block that admins can use to display an advertisement panel. The true power of the mod comes from the possibility to display any image available from the internet.
Go to (Quick links)
- First, an admin has to register and download images on the server. This is done with the command /malisisadvert which opens a GUI. There, he can add new adverts by specifying a name and an url. The server will download the image, and it will be available for the block.
- The block, when placed in world and right clicked, allows admins to select what advert to display for it. Different models are also available for block and selectable from the GUI.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MalisisAdvert Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Ordinastie, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.