- Updated on: July 19, 2017
- Newest File: malisisdoors-1.12-7.0.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Malisis Doors Mod adds a bunch of new doors to Minecraft. If you’ve ever thought the current doors were a little lacking, then Malisis Doors may just help you out. The mod adds new animations to existing doors but one neat thing is most of the new doors will now slide into their adjacent blocks. This provides a little smoother looking design and sometimes a better aesthetic depending on what type of door you’re looking for.
Even supermarkets. Especially with the new Player Sensor block, the doors will now slide open as if they were real automatic doors. This block can also replace the traditional buttons or pressure plates.
This mod even has large doors if you ever needed one for massive entrances. Now your castle can finally look complete with a door to match its size.
One last really neat feature is the garage door. You can build this door as large as you want and it assembles like window panes. It’s activated in all the standard ways for doors and is very realistic with it’s opening and closing animation.
This mod has nearly everything you could want in giving you more choices for your architectural entrances. And the best part is it doesn’t require any complicated redstone wiring to configure. Although, it does require an additional API to run found MalisisCore Mod.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Malisis Doors Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by Ordinastie , all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.