- Updated on: February 25, 2016
- Newest File: MagTools-1.7.10-1.0.8.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Magnanimous Tools Mod – If you haven’t heard of the Tinkers’ Construct mod go play it now! It is an awesome mod that revolutionized some aspects of how tools work. This mod adds a small toolset of the second tier tools (hammer, excavator) as well as a sword that does added damage based on the players experience.
Go to (Quick links)
It’s mod for minecraft 1.7.10 version.
Screenshots and Contents:
The tools generally mine faster as you gain more experience and some have other buffs for when the player has a certain number of levels.
- The Hammer mines in a 3×3 area by default, but if you have over 20 levels and sneak, you can mine one block. The same is for the Earth Mover
- The Sword does a flat amount of damage as well as bonus damage based on the players experience. (The data is in the tooltip).
- The pickaxe has a custom fortune feature, as the player hits 25 experience levels and other multiples of 25, the pick will have a chance to spawn extra drops when mining. This currently caps at level 10. It works separately from the fortune enchantment so you are still able to enchant this pickaxe.
You can dig up through the middle of the tree to find the gems if you want to leave the scenery as it is. You will also need hardened sticks that drop from the leaves of the tree (currently in the place of saplings). The heads of the tools are all made separate from the handle and there is a special custom crafting mechanic. (please utilize nei at the moment for the head and handle recipes)
The tool heads need to be attached to the handle in the anvil, each component is made separately and then joined as follows
The other tools follow suit. (you don?t need 6 handles, only one will be consumed)
- The saplings are a very rare drop from the leaves but due to the large number of leaves per tree you will likely get ~3-6 per tree.
- The saplings don?t work quite the same as the regular vanilla saplings but there are lots of config options regarding them to help the user decide how they like to run things.
- The saplings take longer to grow than regular saplings, they use all 16 metadata for rudimentary age and have a chance to update each tick or with bonemeal.
- The saplings by default don?t produce trees that spawn with gems in their cores, this can be changed in the config.
- Another choice is that you can randomize the chance of a tree spawning with the gems, there is currently a 1/3 chance of that happening if you enable the gem spawn.
- There are also options for how many gem logs spawn on average per tree, in its core.
- Magnanimous Tool material mining level, efficiency, damage, durability, enchantability
- Overriding disabilities for the individual tools (you can chose to buff the hammer for example)
- Enable the special features
- sneak to mine one block with the hammer or earth mover
- custom fortune on the pick
- xp based speed boost on the tools
- xp damage increase
- Enable/disable all tools
- Completely customize tree-gen and interaction with the saplings
- lower/raise tree occurence
- change likeliness of gem spawns
- enable/disable trees spawning in flat worlds
- enable/disable the use of bonemeal on saplings
- enable/disable gems spawning in trees.
- xp requirement for the sneak-single block harvest
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Magnanimous Tools Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by VapourDrive, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.