Magiz Mod 1.8.9,1.8 allows players to own magical staves that can be used to cast spells. All information you’re going to need about Magiz will be available via the in-game wiki, which is an item that can be crafted by putting a piece of Redstone Dust and a Book into a crafting bench. The resulting wiki, which is a red book, can be read, and you’ll be able to read about all the different spells, crafting recipes, and how different items and blocks are used. Magiz mod works on LAN worlds, so you can play with your friends, if you want to do so.
The “Ion Cannon” spell, unleashing hell onto a cliffside.
The powerful blast of the “Explosion” spell.
The “Tornado” spell, throwing blocks into the air (like falling sand/gravel).
Using the “Bulldozing” spell to dig up softer blocks, with a safe explosion.
Making a stone quarry, using the “Blast Mining” spell, without breaking the items dropped.
The in-game Wiki item will guide you through the mod, and show you all the crafting recipes and spells
The Wiki’s frontpage.
Uncharged Staff, the core of using magic.
Magical Energy Condenser, to convert your xp levels into Magical Power Orbs, used as ammo to cast spells, and in different crafting recipes.
Uncharged Spell, the paper on which a spell will soon be applied.
List of spells (this is page 1).
A spell, with it’s name, tier, crafting recipe and description.
Charging a staff.
Wielding an uncharged staff.
About to use a Magical Energy Condenser.
Poof, the Magical Energy Condenser converted your levels into Magical Power Orbs!
Wielding a charged staff.
Casting a spell.
The spell was cast, and in this case (using the “Squidification” spell) it spawned a protective barrier of squids.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Magiz Mod 1.8.9/1.8
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by zenyl, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
- Magiz Mod 1.8.9 Download
- How To Install Magiz Mod
- Magiz Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Magiz Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.8.9
- minecraft mods 1.8.9 download
- Minecraft Magiz Mod 1.8.9
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Magiz Mod