- Updated on: October 5, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Magic Orbs Plus Mod is a remake of Magic Stones Plus Mod.
Go to sections(Quick links)
- When you’re just starting a new world I would recommend mining for a while before starting this mod, once you have a fair amount of iron (10-64 ingots) its time to start fishing! I would recommend getting 5 or so fish before you stop
- To start off this mod craft a Basic Orb using 4 stone blocks in a diagonal shape make around 20ish with is equal to around 80 pieces of stone
- Next, upgrade 4 of those in to Upgraded Orbs, by crafting the orb with the respected material Fire – Coal, Water – Fish, Earth – Dirt, Air – Feather
- Place all 4 of the newly created orbs into a crafting table to create an Infinity Orb
- Now that you?ve created an Infinity you can either Infuse it into piece of iron armor/tool/weapon or you can begin working on a portal to the Infinity realm
- After obtaining an Infinity Orb you can craft it with any iron tool, weapon, or armor
- Once fused the item will become pink, it will be renamed Infinity <item> also gaining bonus stats
- The main reason someone would want to infuse an item would be for the custom ?upgrade?, Please go to the upgrades tab for more information.
Infinity Realm Portal
- Now that you understand the basics it’s time to start putting your efforts towards getting to the Infinity Realm
- First you must create a portal by crafting one Infinity Orb with a stone block you get an Infinity Stone
- Put 4 Infinity Stones together to get 4 Reinforced Infinity Stone this is the block that the portal is made out of (standard 4 x 5 portal frame)
- Now to light the portal! But unlike the nether portal you can’t light it with a flint and steel, you need a Magnetic Fusion Spark which requires one Power Orb, one Infinity Orb, a Diamond, and a flint and steel.
- To craft a Power Orb you need a Orb Shard, which is an extremely rare drops from breaking tall grass. (I recommend using a water bucket)
- Once you have completed the Magnetic Fusion Spark you are free to enter the Infinity Realm
- After exploring the Infinity Realm you should be able to find Infinium Ore that spawns throughout this dimension
- Upon smelting Infinium Ore it will provide you with one Infinium Nugget when when 9 nuggets are crafted together it will give you an Infinium Ingot with is needed to craft an Infinium Sword, an Infinium Chestplate, and the Infinity Sphere: Which can be used to Grant an Infinity tool Max upgrades!
The different elemental orbs act as a way to upgrade your Infinity armor, weapons, and tools by simply crafting them together you can upgrade them with ease full list of upgrades. Please note the near end game item: Infinity sphere grants *all max level enchants upon being crafted with infinity any tool or the Infinium Chestplate and the Infinium Sword.
Note: You can no longer upgrade an item once it has taken damage, upgrades do not stack.
Go to sections(Quick links)
Infinity Reinforced Stone
Magmatic Fusion Spark
Infinium chest plate
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge