Magic Launcher is a programme that helps players install Minecraft mods just through some simple steps.
The way Magic Launcher operates is completely independent and does not modify the original files of the game. Because of the friendly and easy-to-use interface, Magic Launcher is the best choice for those having difficulty installing mods in the traditional way.
Magic Launcher Features:
- Selectable minecraft.jar
- Automatic version detection
- Configurable window size, also maximized
- Selectable minecraft folder
- Selectable java executable
- Java memory limit
- Java custom parameters
- Show error log
- Remember user
- Configuration profiles
- Load mods dynamically without changing minecraft.jar
- META-INF does not have to be deleted
- Automatic mod compatibility checking
- External mods detection and compatibility checking
- Shortcut to external mods folder
- Configurable external mods
- Automatic mod requirements checking (ModLoader, ModLoaderMP, Forge, GuiAPI)
- Minecraft style
Note for Minecraft 1.6.2+:
- To run Minecraft 1.6.2+, go to Setup -> Environment and select 1.6.2. If the Environment 1.6.2 is not available, use the vanilla launcher to download and start Minecraft 1.6.2, then Environment 1.6.2 should appear in the list.
- To run Minecraft 1.6.2+ with Forge, go to Setup -> Environment and select 1.6.2_Forge_XYZ. If the Environment 1.6.2_Forge is not available, use the vanilla launcher to download and start Minecraft 1.6.2, then use the Forge installer to install Forge and then the Environment 1.6.2_Forge_XYZ should appear in the list.
Magic Launcher For 1.7.x
- Window: MagicLauncher_1.2.5Window.rar
- Windows/Mac/Linux: MagicLauncher_1.2.5.zip
Magic Launcher For 1.6.x
- Window: MagicLauncher_1.1.7.rar
- Windows/Mac/Linux: MagicLauncher_1.1.7.zip