- Updated on: July 24, 2017
- Newest File: [1.11.2] MacroKey 126.96.36.199
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
MacroKey Keybinding Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8 allows you to bind commands to keys. When you find yourself in a situation where you want to be able to access a command fast, you may realize you can be 1 click away.
One of the biggest complaints I have found about macro mods in the past is that they aren’t for forge, but also that they sometimes just don’t work on servers without the mod installed on the server.
With MacroKey I made that the mod is fully functional while in single- and multiplayer worlds. No server side mods required!
MacroKey has easy to use and understand GUIs and powerful commands.
– To retrieve all current bindings: simply use “/bind list”.
– To add a binding: you can use “/bind add <key> <command>”.
If you feel stuck at any time, feel free to use the “/bind help” command.
The default GUI button is set to K (you are able to change this in your *game* control options.) You are also able to open the GUI from the options->controls->”macro keybinding” button.
Once opened, you will see a interface that looks a lot like the default game options.
– To add a binding: click “Add Keybinding”, here you will be asked for the desired command you want to run.(tip: use ‘/’ infront of text to make sure it gets interpreted as a command).
Once you have typed your command you can press the button to bind a key. Do note that when using a key that is already being used by vanilla, the button will turn gold, this indicates that this keybinding may break stuff / trigger when playing.
Then you are finally ready to press “Save Keybinding” and go back in-game to see what you have created!
– To edit a key of a command: click the button that is showing the current key in use, and then click any other key. If you press “escape” on your keyboard, it will disable the command, leaving it without any quick access binding.
– To remove a binding: click the X behind the command you wish to remove.
If you have any suggestion, issues or questions; feel free to shoot me a PM, or leave a comment!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the MacroKey Keybinding Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by MattsOnMc, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.