- Updated on: September 30, 2017
- Newest File: machines-1.11.2-220.127.116.11.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Machines Mod 1.7.10 is a small plugins that adds back the Mythril and Onyx furnaces that were removed from SimpleOres 2. They operate exactly as they used to. This mod is an official plugin for SimpleCore API, and as such the API is required.
The Mythril Furnace has a customisable (2x by default) multiplier on fuel burn time, meaning the furnace will burn for twice as long on the same amount as fuel in comparison to the vanilla furnace.
The Onyx Furnace has a customisable (33% by default) chance to produce extra ingots on each smelt. The extra amount produced is also customisable (it produces 1 extra ingot by default).
More machines may be added to this plugin in the future. All machines can be disabled using the XML config.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Machines Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
(Requires SimpleCore API)
This Mod is made by AleXndrTheGr8st, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.