Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 24, 2016
- Newest File: MachinePowerCraft 2_1.10.2-1.2.4
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Machine Power Craft Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9 is a tech-bases mod, adding loads of new machines (currently only 3), and generators (currently 3) to Minecraft.
JEI IS VERY RECOMMENDED
- Fuel Generator
- Solar Panel
- Lunar Panel
- Machine Assembler (Used to craft other machines in the mod)
- Electrical Furnace (Smelts faster, than stone furnace, and uses RF/EU instead of fuel)
- Compressor [WIP] (Used to compress metals into plates)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Machine Power Craft Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
- From 1.18 require HammerCore
This is made by MrDimkas_Studio, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.