- Updated on: July 27, 2017
- Newest File: Lycanites Mobs 18.104.22.168
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Lycanites Mobs Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.7.10 adds many new mobs to specific biomes or dimensions. These new mobs are mostly hostile unlike other popular mob mods such as Mo’ Creatures. Several farmable mobs have/will be introduced and some tamable ones in the future too!
This mod takes inspiration from other games and mythologies and is currently well known for it’s Doom (by ID Software) inspired Demon Mobs for the Nether!
Go to (Quick links)
Here are a few mods that use or add support to this mod:
- Thaumcraft Mod Aspects
Adds Thaumcraft Aspects to mobs from this mod and others.
- Doomlike Dungeons
Randomly generated dungeons supports this mod with a custom theme config.
- Roguelike Dungeons
Has custom spawner support for it’s dungeons!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Lycanites Mobs Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Lycanite, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.