- Updated on: August 28, 2016
- Newest File: Lumberjack-1.9.4-22.214.171.124.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Sick of chopping each and every log or leaf? Lumberjack axes will decimate anything in there path! (As long its wood and the settings are proper.) Chops leaves, logs or anything wood.
- Adds new axes that you can craft to cut down wood!
- Auto-Adds new axes if developers use the proper things.
- Uses connected destruction in all directions!
- Configurable to chop leaves. Costs no durability! (Careful! You might chop all the leaves off a forest!)
- Option to cut everything with material wood. (This can be EXTREMELY destructive!)
Screenshots and Recipes:
New things it adds!
Look at these fancy axes!
Simply crafted like so
How to install Lumberjack Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Lumberjack Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by dries007, Claycorp, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.