- Updated on: March 19, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Have you ever played the popular Mario Brothers games? Maybe you have played the Luigi based game, Luigi’s Mansion? If you like that game and perhaps found the Minecraft map based on it, you will like this pack. This texture pack was made to work with the Luigi’s Mansion Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.5. A link to the Luigi’s Mansion map is here
You can see some of the dark and spooky textures that were used for this pack. A lot of mobs have been changed to resemble the game. If you want to play the Luigis Mansion map or would like some Mario type textures, this is the pack for you. Download and install Luigi’s Mansion Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.5 today!
- Luigi’s Mansion based textures.
- Runs at the standard resolution for better speed.
Pros and Cons
- Pros: A nice looking pack that goes very well with the map that this was created for. Well made and works well with the map.
- Cons: This pack was build to be played with the Luigi’s Mansion map by the same author. This pack isn’t fully completed so expect some missing textures still.
- Updated textures that were wrong.
How to Install Luigi’s Mansion Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.5
- Download and install MCPatcher or Optifine to allow HD textures and other custom options.
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder
- Find the folder called resourcepacks inside
- Place the entire file of ? Luigi’s Mansion Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.5 inside
- Run minecraft after you place the folder into the resourcepacks folder
- While in the game you can choose the Luigi’s Mansion Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.5 and you are ready to play.
Recomment map for this texture pack: Luigi’s Mansion Adventure Map 1.7.5