Lucky Block Spiral Mod 1.7.10
- Updated November 22, 2016
- Spiral Lucky Blocks 1.2_for_1.7.zip
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
I finally had time to backport spiral lucky blocks to 1.7.10! Many of the drops are backported ones from the 1.8 version, but of course there are a few new ones. =)
See also: Lucky Block Spiral Mod 1.8.9/1.8
There are a few old favorites, and still lots of falling structures and spiral towers:
And of course you can climb up a lucky tower, or explore the depths of the spiral dungeon and brave the boss at the end:
And there are a couple new structures too…
There are also some new things, with a couple required mods. For instance, you can get killed by yourself who is even wearing a helmet:
Find a few little fish:
Get some useful Tinker’s Construct metals and items (and even if you can’t use the metals for anything, you can still make your blocks luckier with them!):
Even get some epic weapons and tools:
And get trapped in some pretty strange liquids:
These instructions are in the download, but I’ll put them here too:
- First install Minecraft for 1.7.10, Forge, and the regular Lucky Block mod. If you don’t know how, there are many tutorials online.
- Also install:
- Rename your lucky block mod file to have a z in front of it… So it was “[1-7-10]_Lucky_Block_v5-1-0.jar” before, you should rename it to “z[1-7-10]_Lucky_Block_v5-1-0.jar”.
- This is to get the luck crafting to work with Tinker’s Construct metals.
- Copy the contents of the download zip into your .minecraft folder or whatever directory you have your mods, config, saves, etc. folders in.
- If it asks you to overwrite files, say Yes.
- Note that if you already had Loot++ and had entries in the config files for it, this WILL overwrite those, so you may want to combine the Loot++ config files manually.
- Run the game
- Go to the resource packs and enable the Spiral Lucky Block resource pack.
- Load up a world and get lucky!
Enjoy the addon! =D
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Lucky Block Spiral Mod 1.7.10.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Tmtravlr, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!