There are about 150 or so new drops and about 50 modified default drops? lots of new things.
Go to (Quick links)
Spiral Dungeon. Complete with a boss and a hidden room?
And here’s a preview of the boss?
Lucky Tower (A procedurally generated dungeon with a random height, which creates itself as you move up)
Astral Creepers raining from the sky. Don’t worry, they aren’t as scary as they look.
And if you’re super lucky? you might even find some customized Spiral Lucky armour?
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Lucky Block Spiral Mod 1.8 Download
- How To Install Lucky Block Spiral Mod
- Lucky Block Spiral Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Lucky Block Spiral Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.8
- minecraft mods 1.8 download
- Minecraft Lucky Block Spiral Mod 1.8
- Minecraft 1.8 Lucky Block Spiral Mod