- Updated on: March 5, 2017
- Newest File: Lovemod v0.1.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Love Mod – Ingame Marriage Mod features
- Added enchanting glow to wedding ringsAdded divorce papers
- Added silver rings
- Added rings with saphire/emerald stone (crafted via dye)
- Due to the different kind of rings, the the proposers ring can’t be guessed and given to him/her anymore. (This means that you will now have to craft 2 Rings one for yourself and one for your partner!)
- You will now only heal to max health if your hunger is > 0!
- Added 60s timeout to the teleportation feature (will be configurable next version)
- Better blur behind proposal GUI (doesn’t display with optifine yet)
- Added german translation (not completely finished)
- Added configuration file!!
Step 1: Craft an Engagement Ring
Step 2: Propose!
If he/she said yes, he/she will receive a Wedding Ring!
Right click with the Ring will teleport you to your husband/wife
Hearts will appear when you are really close to each other!
You will also slowly regain health if you are within 5 blocks
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Love Mod – Ingame Marriage Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Termynator1993, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.