- Updated on: August 22, 2016
- Newest File: LookingGlass-1.7.10-0.2.0.01.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
LookingGlass’s name is a reference to Through the Looking Glass (The novel following Alice in Wonderland).
LookingGlass Mod 1.7.10 provides an API for other mods to use to create live, animateable render views of other dimensions. It does all the heavy lifting and rendering of the other worlds, providing a simple interface to the perspective of the other world. The rendering of the other world is provided as a simple texture.
LookingGlass may be included in mod packs at will. No direct permissions are necessary. A list of mods, their authors, and the permission information must be made available for your pack, however.
How to install LookingGlass Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the LookingGlass Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by XCompWiz, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.