- Updated August 22, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
LookingGlass’s name is a reference to Through the Looking Glass (The novel following Alice in Wonderland).
LookingGlass Mod 1.7.10 provides an API for other mods to use to create live, animateable render views of other dimensions. It does all the heavy lifting and rendering of the other worlds, providing a simple interface to the perspective of the other world. The rendering of the other world is provided as a simple texture.
LookingGlass may be included in mod packs at will. No direct permissions are necessary. A list of mods, their authors, and the permission information must be made available for your pack, however.
How to install LookingGlass Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the LookingGlass Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by XCompWiz, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!